Jacquiline Farnandez at a glance

 Jacqueline Fernandez is a Sri Lankan actress, former model, and the winner of the 2006 Miss Universe Sri Lanka pageant. Jacqueline Fernandez was named after iconic U.S. First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.


I had come right after the Miss Universe pageant (2006). I was skinny. In fact, I weighed 10 kilos less than what I weigh today. Right now my weight is around 56 kilos
!
Sukesh Chandrashekhar is believed to be the boyfriend of Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez. Currently facing allegations of money laundering, recent developments intriguingly tie him with the popular actress. Reports reveal multiple affectionate letters and messages he's reportedly sent to her.
Jacqueline Fernandez is a Sri Lankan actress from Manama, Bahrain and was raised in a multi-ethnic family.

The Circus actress eats brown rice or quinoa as her main dish for lunch and dinner.


Jacqueline Fernandez is a Sri Lankan actress from Manama, Bahrain and was raised in a multi-ethnic family. Jacqueline's father Elroy Fernandez is from Sri Lanka (Sinhalese - Catholic)and her mother Kim is a Malaysian. She has two brothers and an older sister.

Jacqueline Fernandez celebrates 70 million Instagram followers, says, 'I am truly overwhelmed by the love and support'
 She has worked in Indian films, predominantly in Hindi, besides appearing in reality shows and music videos. Fernandez was born and raised in Bahrain.

"Sukesh Chandrashekhar had given various gifts worth ₹5.71 crore to Jacqueline Fernandez from the proceeds of crime generated by criminal activities, including extortion.
Sharing her favourite anecdote during the shoot days of Kick, she said, "I was just shooting for a few days for 'Kick' and Salman was not there and then. He made an entrance and I remember the whole set stopped. And I remember being like 'Oh my gosh', I am so grateful to have this film.' It was amazing."


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post